Laparoscopy for Surgical Registrars
Category: Training - Core Surgery
Date: May 13th 2014
Location: Mendip Room, Royal United Hospital, Bath BA1 3NG
For CT2 and ST3 trainees
This intensive 1-day workshop will provide 5 hours of hands-on practical sessions covering the following skills:
- Difficult access techniques
- Laparoscopic fine dissection skills using different modalities
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Introduction to laparoscopic suturing
Delegates will work in pairs, using a variety of surgical simulations. Expert surgical faculty from the SW region will discuss surgical management and provide coaching on specific skills.
CT2s and ST3s who wish to gain skills in laparoscopic surgery. And theatre personnel who assist in laparoscopic surgery.
Book online at www.swstncic.org
For additional information, email email@example.com or call 01935 315052 / 315068