Peninsula Trauma and Emergency Care Conference
Category: Training - Other
Date: April 28th 2012 8:30am until April 29th 2012 5:30pm
Location: National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth PL4 0LF
The Peninsula Trauma and Emergency Care conference is a not-for-profit event organised exclusively by students from the Peninsula Medical School and University of Plymouth.
There are several themes within the 2012 programme, these include:
- Current Controversies in Emergency Care, Trauma Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Leadership, Teamwork and Training in Emergency Care
- Pre Hospital, remote environment and retrieval medicine
- Major Incident planning, preparation and management
- Emergency care in a global context
Please see this link for further details.
|Please contact Heather Chapman|