Tomorrow's Leader: Clinical Trials in Surgical Oncology 2-day Workshop
Category: Training - School of Surgery
Date: May 11th 2015 until May 12th 2015
Location: Royal College of Surgeons of England, 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE
- Trainees in surgical specialties with an interest in oncology
- Early years consultants within 5 years of CCT
- Any amount of prior research experience
- Complementary GCP training session in programme
- Contribution towards expenses for trainees
- Lunch and refreshments
- Breakout Sessions hosted by the NCRI clinical studies groups.
- Getting started in trials research as a trainee or NHS consultant
- Integrating surgical trials into a busy NHS department
- Please can I have a research nurse?
- Trial Design--what’s so different about surgical trials?
- Why do I need a trials unit?
Applications to attend this meeting are to be made through: http://bit.ly/2moroleaders
Applications to be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download an application form and send to Lucy by 2 February 2015.