UKETS Basic Endovascular Skills
Category: Training - Regional Teaching Programme
Date: October 12th 2017 9:00am until 5:00pm
Location: M Shed, Princes Wharf, Wapping Rd, Bristol BS1 4RN
For trainees (at CT/ST-1, CT/ST-2, ST3-ST5 level) interested in Vascular Surgery, Interventional Radiology and Cardiology.
Basic Endovascular Skills has been designed by specialists from cardiology, interventional radiology and vascular surgery. It will focus on hands-on simulation training to promote the fundamental principles of safe access, safe navigation and safe closure.
Reasons to attend this course:
- Intensive, hands-on, expert-led high fidelity simulation course
- Highly individualised small groups.
- Expert faculty of consultants in relevant specialities
- Increase your confidence in a friendly environment aimed at promoting safe and basic endovascular practice
- Pre-course material
- An opportunity to demonstrate commitment to your chosen specialty
The Basics Endovascular Skills course is an intensive highly individualised course. It is perfect for those trainees looking for an introduction or set to begin supervised endovascular practice, gain confidence in basic principles, enhance patient safety and promote the ongoing use of simulation which is set to take an ever increasing role in endovascular education.